Skip to main content

Update for Week of 3/23--3/27

Hi my students!

First, let me say I miss you all, and I hope you are doing well and staying healthy and safe.

Things are changing at a rapid pace--PLEASE don't worry.  I know this is unprecedented, but we will all get through it. 

I have been getting a lot of questions about what you should be doing right now.  Please be sure to check out the supplemental resources that Wake County has made available to you through the Wake portal/Wake ID.  Also, keep reading your novel Flush.  It is a great story, and I don't want you to miss out on it. 

As I get more information, I will be in touch through this website.  Stay safe out there!  Hug the people you love! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class Work and Homework for Friday, 3/6/20

In class :  We completed POV review for the beginning of Chapter 5 in the workbook pp. 21--22.  We also completed a reflection sheet for the mid-unit assessment and then started the End-of-Unit assessment for point of view. Homework :  Finish up that Readworks #13! Have a great weekend!  Don't forget to "Spring Forward!"

Refer to Google Classroom for all information

Hey team! I am now using your Google classroom to communicate all assignments and information.  If you have not joined your class yet, please check your Wake County email and join!  PARENTS:  If your email is in our system, you will be receiving updates from our class regarding assignments and activities.  If you are not receiving these updates when we go live, please let me know.